Some of our recent projects include:
- Enabled large electronic payment processing vendor to strategically position an acquisition by interviewing customers of the targeted company, identifying key challenges and areas of opportunities.
- Conducted in-depth interviews for Competitive Intelligence firm around key benefits of targeted technologies (APM, EMM solutions) to enable end-client’s feature prioritization of new offerings.
- Tested four messaging options for travel software management company to determine the solution that most resonated with their target audience.
- Planned and executed IT-focused Research Projects that included key metric study gaining competitive B2B insights into VARs’ vendor preference and engagement. These studies informed program decision-making and marketing campaigns as well as yearly management commitments.
- Assisted a large market research company with a detailed segmentation study. We reviewed and analyzed over 30 interviews with business customers and hosted service providers to understand the characteristics of the service providers and what offerings are most important to their customers.
- Managed mix-modal research project (qualitative and quantitative) focused on ‘private cloud’ strategy in mixed-source IT environments.
- Directed research activities, analyzed findings and conducted ideation session for Seattle Public School District’s Advanced Learning task force to understand families’ program satisfaction and ideal program characteristics. This data will be used to design advanced learning programs and manage ongoing capacity issues within the district. A copy of the report is available here.
- Conducted in-depth interviews to test an on-line application portal concept for one of the world’s leading specialists in air transport communications and information technology. Information from this study was used to refine the concept as well as targeted marketing materials.
- Lead the research planning survey design and analysis for Claxon Marketing, resulting in a new strategic direction for the firm.